1st Grade (Ages 6-7)
This story talks about how being able to do things independently and learning how to control behaviors (self-control) are things that make someone feel good and make their brain healthy.
- As you grow, you will be able to do more and more things all by yourself.
- Learning what you can do and what you cannot do is important. It is also important to know that while you may not be able to do something by yourself now – you may be able to do it later.
- As everyone grows at different rates, it is best not to compare yourself to others.
- PowerPoint Story Video
- Activities Summary
- Power Your Brain Challenge
- Story General Information
- Science Behind the Story