Beginning in February 2019, Johns Hopkins Enterprise Messaging Team migrated the email accounts for most of the university’s schools, divisions and departments. Most KSAS faculty and staff email accounts migrated to Microsoft’s Office 365 email cloud service called Exchange Online.
One consequence to this migration is a potential change to your JHED default alias. This default alias also doubles as your username within WordPress. As a result, when you log in, it may appear as if you lost access to your assigned websites.
If you lost access to your websites after logging in
- Please log in to my.jh.edu
- On side navigation, hover over JHED and click on “Email alias” (see screenshot)
- Click “I accept this policy” on the Electronic Mail Alias Policy Statement page.
- Update or change your email alias to the prior alias you had been using
- Log out of WordPress, and log back in as you normally would
If you are still unable to access your website(s), please let us know so we can re-assign you to the appropriate website with your “new” JHED alias.