Skip to content
- Kerr GH, DW Waugh, SA Strode, SD Steenrod, LD Oman, and SE Strahan, 2019, Disentangling the Drivers of the Ozone-Temperature Relationship over the United States, Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres. doi.org/10.1029/2019JD030572
- Gaige, K, and D.W. Waugh, 2018, Connections between Summer Air Pollution and Stagnation, Environ. Res. Lett., 13 (8), 084001.
- Saunders, R.O, and D. W. Waugh, 2015, Variability of summer PM2.5 in the Northeastern United States and tracing of potential sources using MERRAero reanalysis , Atmos. Env., 117, 259-270.
- Scott, AA, DW Waugh, BF Zaitchik, 2018, Reduced Urban Heat Island intensity under warmer conditions, Environmental Research Letters 13 (6).
- Scott, A. A., Zaitchik, B., Waugh, D., & O’Meara, K. (2017). Intra-urban temperature variability in Baltimore. Journal of Applied Meteorology and Climatology, 56, 159-171. doi.org/10.1175/JAMC-D-16-0232.1
- Zaitchik BF, K O’Meara, K Baja, MC McCormack, AA Scott and DW Waugh (2016) B’more Cool: Monitoring the Urban Heat Island at High Density for Health and Urban Design. Earthzine.