Skip to content
- Cognitive & Behavioral Neuroscience University Seminar
- Michela Gallagher will be speaking at Columbia University on April 18th, 2019.
- Ninth Annual ADDF Great Ladies Luncheon
- Michela Gallagher will be honored at the Alzheimer’s Drug Discovery Foundation’s annual event on May 1st, 2019.
- Invited Speaker, Second Annual ADDF Hope on the Horizon Luncheon , March 4th, 2019, Palm Beach, FL
- Awarded the Goodes Prize, Alzheimer’s Drug Discovery Foundation 2018, September 14th, 2018, New York, NY
- Panelist, Milken Global Conference, “Alzheimer’s Disease: Rewriting the Playbook”, April 30th, 2018, Los Angeles, CA
- Awarded the Gantt Medal, Pavlovian Society, October 6th-7th, 2017, Philadelphia, PA
- Plenary Speaker, The 89th Annual Meeting of the Japanese Pharmacological Society, “The Use of Brain Imaging in Translational Drug Discovery”, March 9th-11th, 2016
- Invited speaker, Clinical Trials on Alzheimer’s Disease, “Clinical Trial in MCI Reducing Hippocampal Overactivity: HOPE4MCI”, November 7th, 2015, Barcelona, Spain
- Invited Speaker, USAgainstAlzheimer’s Summit, “Government Funding Changed My Life”, September 30th, 2015, Washington DC
- Awarded the Mika Salpeter Lifetime Achievement Award, Society for Neuroscience 2014, November 15th – 19th, 2014