First-time instrument users should see the First-time User page. If you’ve already been trained on an instrument and your experiment has been approved, use the calendar to reserve time.
The rules for instrument use are:
- You can only sign up for one day at a time for each instrument.
- Unless approved by the Center Manager, you can only use instruments between 8:00am and 6:00pm.
- When requesting instrument time, put your name under event and PI under notes.
- Always use the log book associated with each instrument to keep track of usage hours.
- Area surrounding instruments must be keep clean. Do not leave personal items at instruments.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the instrument areas. Please keep the areas clean and neat.
Report instrument problems immediately to the Center Manager, Dr. Katie Tripp, 410-516-3598.