Skip to content
- Field theory of ferromagnets and antiferromagnets, Summer School on Principles and Applications of Symmetry in Magnetism, Colorado State University, July 2023. [lecture videos] [lecture notes]
- Chiral magnetism: a geometric perspective. SPICE–SPIN+X Seminar, Johannes Gutenberg University, Mainz, Germany, February 2021. [video] [pdf] [keynote]
- Mechanics of magnetic solitons. Physics and astronomy colloquium, Johns Hopkins University, November 2020. [video] [pdf] [keynote]
- Quantum statistics of magnetic vortices. KITP program “Spin and Heat Transport in Quantum and Topological Materials,” October 2019. [video]
- Mechanics of magnetic solitons. ECE colloquium, University of California, Riverside, October 2019. [pdf] [keynote]
- Condensed Matter Core, a lecture course at Perimeter Scholars International 2015-16, a master’s program at Perimeter Institute. [video].
- Mechanics of magnetic solitons. Physics colloquium, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, January 2015. [pdf] [keynote]
- Theory of quantum spin liquids: Introduction to lattice gauge fields. Winter Theory School, MagLab, Tallahassee, January 2015.
1. Compact U(1) gauge theory. [pdf] [keynote]
2. Z2 gauge theory. [pdf] [keynote]