Skip to content
- Alexandriya graduates! Congratulations!!!
- We receive a Catalyst award from JHU
- The lab contributes to a publication by the Blackshaw lab that appears in Nature Communications
- The Ferret Brain Meeting happens in San Diego, with Kristina as one of the organizers, and Dallas presenting
- Dallas presents a poster at SfN in San Diego
- The lab publishes an eLife paper
- Josh defends his Master thesis! He moves on to a tech position at the School of Medicine.
- Erika defends her PhD thesis and graduates! Congrats! She will spend the next months as a Science Fellow in the Insight Health Data program.
- Ram leaves for a postdoc in the lab of Marlene Cohen at the University of Pittsburgh.
- The Connor & Nielsen labs publish a paper in Current Biology!
- Kristina is promoted to Associate Professor, and becomes the Scientific Director of the MBI
- Kristina becomes the president of the Greater Baltimore SfN chapter for the year.
- The lab publishes a paper on the ferret’s motion pathway in Current Biology!
- Erika presents a poster at the 5th Brain Initiative Meeting in Washington, DC.
- Augusto defends his PhD thesis and graduates – congratulations! He leaves us for a postdoc in David Fitzpatrick’s lab at the Max Planck Florida Institute.
- The lab publishes a paper on ferret behavior in eNeuro!
- Ram defends his PhD thesis and graduates – congratulations! He will stay in the lab as a postdoc for a while longer to finish up his projects.
- Dallas and Josh present posters at the annual meeting of the Greater Baltimore SfN chapter.
- Augusto, Dallas, Erika, Ram and Alice present posters at SfN in Chicago.
- The lab, in collaboration with Ed Connor’s lab, receives an R01 from NEI.
- Ram, Augusto and Sid present posters at SfN in San Diego.
- A collaboration between Uli Mueller’s lab and ours is funded by a Synergy award from the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine.
- The lab becomes part of an NSF funded NeuroNex consortium, led by Spencer Smith at UNC. The goal of the consortium is to develop and distribute new two-photon imaging technology.
- The lab’s research is funded by an NEI R01.
- Augusto, Erika and Ram present posters at SfN in Washington, DC. The lab participates in the 3rd Ferret Brain Meeting, held at JHU.
- The lab receives a three year research grant from the Whitehall Foundation. We are very grateful for the support!
- A collaboration with Hey-Kyoung Lee’s labs is funded with an R21 from NEI.
- Augusto and Drew present posters at SfN in San Diego.
- The lab, in collaboration with Joshua Vogelstein, receives a research grant from the Science of Learning Institute at Johns Hopkins. Many thanks for the support!
- Ram presents a poster at SfN in Chicago.
- Sam presents a poster at SfN in Washington, DC.