December 5, 4-6pm
We invite you to join us for an informal roundtable discussion on the intersections of race, migration, and citizenship in Baltimore city. Some of the common questions that we seek to address are:
- Where are the immigrants in this city?
- Where are the so-called neighborhood folk?
- Is the Johns Hopkins campus a neighborhood campus?
- Is it an extension of Roland Park, Charles Village?
- How do we, as everyday people, make investments in the city?
- Where do we elect to walk, to run?
- Where will we drive, or drive through?
- How do we talk about Baltimore?
- Does it feel like your hometown?
Catering will be provided by Blacksauce Kitchen.
Please RSVP by Tuesday, December 2 to firstname.lastname@example.org