Forms – Departments
- Proposal Checklist for Arts & Sciences
- Cost Share Commitment
- Request to Issue a Sub-Award (formerly “Sub-award Proposal Sheet”)
- Request to Modify a Sub-Award (formerly “Sub-award Modification Sheet”)
- Sub vs. Contractor Quick Guide document for more information
- KSAS Sub-Recipient Monitoring Meeting or Site Visit Checklist
- Sub-Recipient Payment and Performance Certification
- KSAS Cash Deposit Form
Forms – Sponsored Projects Officers
- PI Eligibility
- Facilities and Administrative Cost and Fringe Benefit Rate Agreement — June 15, 2018
- JHU IRS Determination Letter (evidence of JHU tax exempt status)
- CASB Disclosure Statement
- Frequently Needed Proposal Information
- Sample Letter of Intent – JHU as prime awardee, sub-recipient without FCOI policy
- Sample Letter of Intent – JHU as sub-recipient
- Sample Sub-recipient Invoice – cost reimbursable
- Sample Sub-recipient Invoice – fixed price
- JHU enters into non-disclosure agreements with companies or other entities when the activity of the parties involves provision or exchange of sensitive or proprietary data or technology. The agreement may be either unilateral or bilateral.
- The Unilateral Universal Non-Disclosure Agreement is used when only one party is disclosing the confidential information.
- The Bilateral Universal Non-Disclosure Agreement is used when both parties are disclosing confidential information to each other.
- All non-disclosure agreements must be signed by the vice dean for science and research.