Below are resources for professional development in research administration.
RSA Meetings – Fall 2016/Spring 2017
- Meeting Of November 17, 2016 – Internal Audit Insights On Effort Reporting
PowerPoint Document: See Jim Jarrell’s presentation.
- Meeting Of February 16, 2017 – Coeus Reporting – Tips And Tricks
PDF Document: See Sharon Busching’s presentation.
MS in Research Administration
Learn more about the Johns Hopkins University Master of Science in Research Administration program.
- National Council of University Research Administrators
- Maryland is in NCURA Region II
- National Grants Management Association
- National Organization of Research Development Professionals
- Society of Research Administrators International
- Maryland is in the Northeast Section and Chesapeake Chapter
- Foundation Center – Excellent resource for proposal development/writing.
- Governor’s Grants Office – Recorded webinars, quick reference guides, links to other resources, and open funding opportunities. Also periodically offers low-cost in-person training sessions.
- Research Administration Listserv – Subscription instructions.