Forms – Departments
- PDF Document: Proposal Checklist for Arts & Sciences
- Excel Document: Cost Share Commitment
- Word Document: Request to Issue a Sub-Award (formerly “Sub-award Proposal Sheet”)
- Word Document: Request to Modify a Sub-Award (formerly “Sub-award Modification Sheet”)
- PDF Document: Sub-Recipient Determination Form
- Form required with all proposals on which a sub-award is budgeted. See the PDF Document: Sub vs. Contractor Quick Guide document for more information
- PDF Document: KSAS Sub-Recipient Monitoring Meeting or Site Visit Checklist
- PDF Document: Sub-Recipient Payment and Performance Certification
Forms – Sponsored Projects Officers
- PDF Document: PI Eligibility
- PDF Document: Facilities and Administrative Cost and Fringe Benefit Rate Agreement — June 7, 2017
- PDF Document: JHU IRS Determination Letter (evidence of JHU tax exempt status)
- PDF Document: CASB Disclosure Statement
- PDF Document: Standard Proposal Information
- PDF Document: Sample Letter of Intent – JHU as prime awardee, sub-recipient without FCOI policy
- PDF Document: Sample Letter of Intent – JHU as sub-recipient
- PDF Document: Sample Sub-recipient Invoice – cost reimbursable
- PDF Document: Sample Sub-recipient Invoice – fixed price
- JHU enters into non-disclosure agreements with companies or other entities when the activity of the parties involves provision or exchange of sensitive or proprietary data or technology. The agreement may be either unilateral or bilateral.
- The Unilateral Universal Non-Disclosure Agreement is used when only one party is disclosing the confidential information.
- The Bilateral Universal Non-Disclosure Agreement is used when both parties are disclosing confidential information to each other.
- All non-disclosure agreements must be signed by the vice dean for science and research.