Appointments are required in KSAS for all faculty and research positions. An appointment is a contract of employment between the University and the appointee; it is therefore a legally binding document.
The Academic Council governs the policies and procedures for making faculty and other academic/research appointments for KSAS. All appointments, regardless of title, must be made by the Dean. Procedures for tenured and tenure track faculty are described in detail under Appointment and Promotion Procedures on the Academic Council site.
Faculty, Research and Postdoc Lists
- PDF Document: Department Chairs
- List of Interdisciplinary Programs & Centers, and Affiliated Research Centers & Institutes
- PDF Document: Courtesy Appointments, Academic Year 2018
- Faculty by Department (as of 10/2017)
- PDF Document: Postdoctoral Fellows, Academic Year 2018
- PDF Document: Research Staff, Academic Year 2018