Attend the 2017 Society of Research Administrators International Section Meeting April 2-5 in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Workshops, sessions, round tables, and learning cafe opportunities will be offered covering multiple areas that impact research administration.
- Professional Development
- Sponsored Programs, Planning, Development, and Deliveries
- Management and Operations
- Financial and Post-Award Administration
- Research Ethics and Compliance
- Clinical Research
While you are attending, you can earn a certificate in one of four areas.
- Financial Management
- Introduction to Research Administration and Management (IRAM)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) Grants Fundamentals