-Current high school students from 15-17 years of age
-Non U.S. citizen
-Non-native English speaker with at least intermediate-level English
Online Application and Materials
-Online Application (See instructions below)
-Essay/Personal Statement (Why do you want to pursue the EducationUSA Academy at Johns Hopkins?)
-Official High School Transcript
-Proof of three years of English (TOEFL scores, and/or evaluation from an English instructor/ Interviews might conducted to determine English proficiency)
PDF Document: -Parent/Guardian Approval form
-Refund Acknowledgment form (in application)
How to Apply
- Go to JHU Application Season will open January 2018
- Create an Account. Please use the name of the student when creating the account and provide a valid email address that you check regularly as this will be the primary mode of communication.
- After you create your account, you will fill out the application and select “EducationUSA Academy” from “Program of Interest.”
- In the essay portion, indicate why you want to pursue the EducationUSA Academy program at Johns Hopkins.
- You will be required to upload the materials indicated above to complete your application.
- Finally, the application fee is free. Please email email@example.com for the code.
Once admitted, you will have 10 days to make your deposit to hold your place in the program. Then, you will receive an email regarding obtaining your i-20 information. See this PDF Document: form for more information on the i-20 process.